HOME > 연맹소개 > 아들딸들아  
Hello Lee Un-gi,
Your mother (Yoo, Jae-jung) and father told us you would be out of town for a while taking a trip with your classmates. I am not sure what kind of tour, because I do not know what a walking tour is, but that is how they described it. Anyway, actually how long will you be gone and where will you be visiting? If they are good places, than maybe you should make suggestion to your parents that we all travel together to those places as well. It is really cool hanging out with your family and mine…going places all over Korea. Did you know they promised me that if I stay in Korea that they would make sure I enjoy my time here? It is true…I have enjoyed Korea and will definitely be a time in my life I will never forget. Especially, I will remember that you and I learned to snowboard together…too awesome. I missed last winter in Korea because I was in school in the States but will be ready this year.

I was just dropping you a few lines to say Hello and to let you know that if you need something from me to let me know. You are like my Korean nephew, so if you want my help or need something, just let me know. Be cool, stay out of trouble and no drinking. Eat more kimchi and have fun!

Your American uncle,
Tony Hall

웅기야 명자이모야
좋은 시간보내고 있니?
앤트와넷이 "I LOVE YOU" 라고 전해달란다.
좋은 체험, 아름다운 추억 많이 만들어라
웅기 앗싸^-^